Brufut Garden is situated on a 36 hectare piece of land, comprising over 500 bungalows, villas, houses and apartments, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It is located opposite the newly built five star Sheraton Hotel, approximately ten minutes from the airport and a five minute drive to Senegambia/Kairaba -The Gambia′s main tourism cluster.
Brufut Gardens is Gambia′s most modern housing estate and compares to any international standard. The magnificent features of the estate include all bituminised roads, landscaped terraces and sidewalks, street lighting, garbage collection, street cleaning service and 24-hour security.
All streets around the estate are lined with over 1,800 tropical fruit trees. This development, which started in 2003, has seen an average capital appreciation of over 40% per annum. All these achievements were made possible because of our 20 years of experience in business under the dynamic and visionary leadership of our founder and CEO, Mr Mustapha Njie. BENEFITS OF LIVING AT BRUFUT GARDEN’S
- Functional and fully developed sea view estate
- Fantastic transportation links
- Choice of furnished or unfurnished accommodation
- 20 minutes’ drive away from Banjul international airport
- Five minutes away from the Gambia′s main tourism cluster Senegambia/Kairaba
- Access to the 5* Sheraton hotel facilities (restaurant, pool e.c.t)
- NAWEC water supply
- Weekly garbage collection